My client is a forward-thinking strategy firm based in London, servicing technology and telecoms clients globally. They are expanding their team through growth and are looking for a senior strategist.
You will join a small, growing team at their London offices 2 days a week and work from home the other days. We are looking for someone who is looking for a thriving company that they can treat as their own and help build on what they have.
You will have:
- 4-6 years experience in a similar role
- Top class degree
- Experience working with Tech clients
- B2B and B2C experience
- Adapt methodologies to different audiences
- Data analysis and storytelling through data experience
- Multiple project management
- Research impact-related interest or experience (eg. Psychology, research approaches, behaviors analysis)
- High attention to detail
- Designing and delivering bespoke research projects
- Project management and delivery
- Client management
- Recruiter management
- Creation of research materials including discussion guides, workshops and stimuli
- Conduct desk research
- Leading workshops and interviews
- Delivering presentations
In return you will be offered:
- Competitive base salary of £50,000 - £90,000 DOE
- Bonus scheme
- Company pension
- Private medical
- Flexible working from home
- 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays. Additional days for time served
If you're interested or for a confidential chat apply now
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'