Senior Strategic Insights Analyst
Salary: Competitive + benefits
We're showing the UK how technology can make the everyday better. Our people are keeping our customers happy with great service, and our network, which has been named as the best in the UK, is keeping their digital lives connected. Since becoming part of the BT family, we've focused on creating an energising culture that makes EE an even better place to build a career. Empowered, challenged, supported and rewarded, our people are the key to our success. And the Sunday Times agrees. They've voted EE one of the Best Big Companies to Work For. This is your chance to join us.
As our Senior Strategic Insights Analyst, you'll join a fast-moving team at the heart of our commercial operation, creating actionable insights that drive smarter decision-making across the business. You'll have an analytical mind that can see the story beyond the data in front of you and the natural communication skills to inspire the rest of the business with your findings. We're looking for someone who can identify opportunities that will enable us to make better decisions, and ultimately evolve our understanding so that we can give our customers what they need.
What you'll do:
- Analyse customer behaviour and create insights to inform proposition development, below the line campaigns and trading strategy
- Quantify the impact of recommendations using value metrics and financials
- Develop business cases and commercial evaluation where required
- Manage competing delivery timescales and prioritise insight workload strategically
- Follow up with customers post-delivery and drive a next step approach
- Manage a variety of stakeholders to ensure effective delivery
- Have advanced experience of SAS, SQL, Excel and Powerpoint
- Be a phenomenal communicator capable of presenting complex data to non-experts
- Have strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Be obsessed with detail, without losing sight of the big picture
- Actively analyse data to get results rather than passively observing
- Have the commercial acumen to translate insights into business opportunities
You might even:
- Know other analytical programming languages
- Have experience using data to drive customer insights
- Have telecoms or service industry experience
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Private Healthcare
- Company Car or Cash alternative
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday
- 75% discount on your personal EE mobile phone package
- 30% Friends and Family discount from day one (conditions apply)
- Other discounted products and services, as well as a range of other benefits
At EE, we're creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you're thinking about working for the UKs biggest and fastest network, why not follow our shiny new recruitment channels on Twitter, LinkedInand Glassdoor. Packed with the latest jobs, company news and career stories it could be a great move.