Job Title: Senior Storeperson
Do you have experience in a high value stores environment? Do you have demonstrable experience using MRP and computer controlled stock control systems? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly detailed scientific instrumentation company. A full driving licence and car is essential due to the rural location of the company.
Lead role in stores based activities, primarily focused on receiving, storing, picking materials and packing Instruments and spares for the company.
- Receive materials, kits and goods from suppliers and customers, checking paperwork against outstanding orders.
- Transacting goods into the MRP system against appropriate orders in a timely fashion.
- Process incorrect / damaged deliveries, segregate non-conforming product and arrange return to supplier, notify Buyer.
- Use of fork lift truck to both receive and despatch goods to and from vehicles.
- Ensure that stock adjustment requests are authorised in accordance with company procedures. Report on all stock adjustments monthly.
- Maintain accurate stock through diligent control of all movements as per company procedures, personal objectives, and in general to ISO9001.
- In liaison with the Production Manager, identify, separate & control non-conforming materials, including supporting documentation.
- Demonstrable experience in a high value stores environment
- Experience of MRP and computer controlled stock control systems
- Knowledge and experience of stock handling, stock rotation and cycle counting processes
- Previous experience in man management desirable
- Experience of Lean principals and processes
- Ability to pass a colour perception test
- Fork lift truck licence holder
- Flexible and self-motivated person with an ability to work with a low level of supervision
ACS are recruiting for a Senior Storeperson. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Senior Storeperson please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Senior Storeperson. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Senior Storeperson with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Senior Storeperson role you desire.
- "stock control" "inventory" "customer focus" "stock levels" "stock location"