Senior Sterile Services Technician
Senior Sterile Services Technician | Theatres | Band 3 dependent on experience | Hull | 37.5 Hours Per Week
Spire Hull has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sterile Services Technician to join our team as a Senior Sterile Services Technician. Working on a rota basis between 7.30am and 9pm Monday to Friday and Saturday 7.30am to 6pm the successful candidate will be an experienced Sterile Services Technician who can also provide support and supervision to the team.
Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital is based in Anlaby, near Humber Bridge and the hospital provides care for patients across East Yorkshire and Northern Lincolnshire. Our hospital offers a range of services and procedures including orthopaedic, general surgery, weight loss surgery, eye surgery and cosmetic surgery. Other services include, radiology - MRI and CT and physiotherapy. We believe it's our people that really set us apart, we work with the very best medical professionals and our colleagues are an attentive and highly experienced team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Reprocessing instruments
- Sterilising instruments
- Repackaging instruments
- Daily testing of equipment
Who we're looking for:
- Previous experience within a Sterile Services Assistant/Technician
- Desire to progress to management level
- NVQ level 3 in care or TVQ level 1 & 2 in Decontamination.
- We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Please see the attached benefits leaflet for more information.
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Jillian Fraser on
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'