LMA Recruitment are currently working with a Financial Services group based in Central London on an initial 4 month contract for a Senior Statutory Accountant.
The following responsibilities are included but not limited to:
The Statutory Reporting team is part of the EMEA Financial Reporting Group within the EMEA Finance team.
The Senior Statutory Accountant will be responsible for assisting with the timely and accurate delivery of the financial statements for the entities within the EMEA region for the business. This will include working closely with the external auditors, Company Secretarial team and Group Finance.
Specifically, the individual will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the preparation of the annual statutory Group submissions for year end reporting
- Preparation of the annual statutory accounts and liaising with external auditors conducting the year end
- Liaising with other finance teams to ensure disclosures in the annual statutory accounts are correct
- Assist with the review of the annual statutory accounts before they are passed to the external auditors
- Ensuring the financial statements are accurately presented, including new disclosures so a high quality product is passed onto the statutory auditors
- Assist with the preparation of year-end balance sheet analysis for Group Reporting
- Assist with the testing of statutory reporting systems as updates, etc. are needed
- Ad hoc project work that may relate to a number of the areas within the team.
- Excellent technical accounting skills and thorough understanding of IFRS / FRS 101 / UK GAAP
- Experience of Oracle Financials, Hyperion (HFM and Essbase) and experience using statutory reporting software
- Skilled in Microsoft applications software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc)
This role is paying between £300-400ltd per day and will start toward the beginning of next month. If you are on 1/2 week's notice or immediately available, please apply and send your up to date CV
- UK GAAP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'