Senior Statistician/ (CDISC /SAS) c£60-70k Strong Bonus+ Benefits
South Ref: ABJ3592
An Senior Statistician designing and performing statistical analyses across a range of studies is urgently required for a Global organisation. As senior statistician you will be setting appropriate statistical approaches for R&D studies, including product development, non-clinical, clinical studies. As senior statistician you will be providing guidance to non-statisticians and coach other statisticians to ensure implementation of best statistical practice across the organisation to ensure robust and efficient scientific data analysis and reporting.
- Implement best practises for experimental design and statistical analysis across R&D
- Apply advance knowledge in Statistics and statistical software to perform appropriate analyses to support product development and testing. Familiarity with SAS would be preferable
- Contributes to protocols and study plans. Produce and deliver statistical analysis plans. Liaise with vendors as needed to facilitate protocol, SAP, listings and tables’ shells development and review of deliverables
- Able to provide guidance to statistical programmer and analyse data as per SAP
- Good understanding of CDISC standards datasets, specifically SDTM and ADAM
- Leads junior statisticians to successfully deliver DM&S’ objectives related to experimental design and statistical analysis
- Provides training and mentor other team members and wider R&D scientific community in appropriate statistical software such as Minitab, JMP, SAS and R Programming to perform statistical analysis
- Collaborating with scientists, product developers, other statisticians, data managers, SAS programmers and other stakeholders to ensure timely successful delivery of data and statistical output. Externally liaising with CROs, contract laboratories and other bodies to ensure delivery of statistical documentation and outputs
- Participation in key stakeholder working groups such as CDISC and RSS
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, other subject with high statistical content pharmaceutical/biotech or CRO setting using SAS with clinical and/or non-clinical experience
- Recognized expertise in Statistics in a R&D setting. Excellent working knowledge of ICH and FDA relevant guidelines
- Excellent working knowledge with statistical software, preferable SAS and Minitab. Knowledge statistical on CDISC standards with emphasis on CDASH, STDM and ADAM
- Deep understanding of data life cycle for data from product development to registration of regulated products. Prepares/review relevant SOPs and training/control documents to ensure that best statistical practice adhering to regulatory requirements is maintained.
- Deep understanding of regulatory requirements for statistical analysis activities. Applies advance SAS programming (and other statistical software) to perform and review statistical analyses.
Full Time. Permanent (35hr week) Benefits Package Includes Pension, Strong Bonus, Car Allowance 5 weeks holiday, Share save and share reward schemes, Accident and medical insurance, subsidised catering.
To Apply: Please contact Alison Basson at Hudson Shribman Scientific Recruitment,
- Data Analysis
- Statistical Software
- SAS programming