Senior Statistical Modeller - Media Agency, EMEA - £50,000
My client are a centralised data consultancy that work to support and provide a leading centralised data practice to some of today’s leading media agencies. Experts in technology, marketing science, analytics, data architecture and client solutions. With numerous client wins they are look to expand their EMEA to who would assist in providing data solutions in market science to the local markets.
- Provide a broad range of marketing science capabilities; attribution modelling, marketing mix modelling, data science, audience creation and insights.
- Hands on analytics in statistical modelling, data science, exploratory analysis, predictive modelling, clustering, segmentation, data preparation.
- Building models to identify client problem and solution.
- Use of SQL, R and Python.
- Analyse and present tableau dashboards on insight findings
- Experience in data science, econometrics, marketing science or similar.
- BSc computer science, data science, mathematics or similar.
- Hands on statistics experience - data preparation, exploratory analysis, predictive modelling, clustering.
- Prior experience with SQL and R or Python.
- Ability to visualise data in a visualisation dashboard, tableau preferred.
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us NOW!
Consultant - Insights & Analytics
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Alex Howman
- Computer Science