An excellent opportunity has been made available for our Norwich based client, the are looking to start in August and to have virtual interviews before and expected to last until December 2020 working from home.
Contribute to the effective delivery of the corporate consultation function of the council based on an understanding of the legal framework in which such consultations take place. • Support the strategic objectives of the Council and delivery of Council priorities by delivering elements of a comprehensive stakeholder communications plan with clear, confirmed and measurable outcomes
• Lead the implementation of elements the consultation strategy that uses a range of formats, including on-line, print and social media. Lead on the management of the Your Voice panel
• Regularly review effectiveness of stakeholder engagement and report to members and senior officers.
• Make the best possible use of resources (money, skills, time) to ensure best value for the Council.
• Undertake all employment and service provision with commitment to diversity and equality of opportunity, to contribute to the safety and welfare of Norfolk communities and ensure that all individuals are treated with dignity, respect and free from discrimination, harassment and abuse.
• Seek out and evaluate opportunities for finding, generating and supporting external funding.
• Implement elements of an annual plan of engagement with key stakeholders, as directed by the Stakeholder and Consultation Manager.
• Plan and deliver effective stakeholder engagement activities; track and evaluate the impact of that engagement on the Council’s reputation.
• Research and prepare high quality briefing materials for stakeholders, (including media, with support from communications officers) and for senior officers in advance of stakeholder meetings.
• As directed by the stakeholder manager, monitor the activities and interests of parliamentary progress of key legislation and provide timely intelligence for them on relevant priorities and activities.
• Promote Your Voice panel, and use the panel appropriately to support consultation and stakeholder management.
Promote and run specific activities of the Norfolk Youth Parliament Initiative, as directed by the stakeholder manager
· You must have
· Senior level experience within a large and complex organization in a role which encompasses stakeholder management and consultation. Track record of delivering projects which build effective stakeholder relations as part of a wider reputation management strategy.
· Experience of delivering communications and consultation within a political environment
· Experience in the procurement of goods and services, particularly of commissioning creative and research services.
· Experience of successfully working in partnerships and with public sector organisations. Understands the organisation’s policy and political context and follows external developments affecting the organisation. Wide knowledge of legal framework for public sector consultation. Able to analyse and use qualitative, quantitative data effectively
· Strong planning, organisational, people, networking and relationship skills
· Ability to both write and edit high quality written copy for a range of media
· Ability to successfully manage and monitor project budgets.
Please apply now or send your CV to or call
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'