- Are you someone looking to start a career in one of the UK’s most respected mental health trusts?
- Would you like to be part of a dedicated team committed to those with mental health problems enjoy a better future?
- Would you like to do a job that makes a difference every day?
This is a great opportunity to join our nursing therapy team at one of the country’s most respected providers of secure mental health services. As a Senior Staff Nurse for the Secure Services Directorate, you will hold a key post in our recovery pathway, providing direct nursing care and also engaging in a range of therapeutic interventions including DBT and CAT interventions.
We provide forensic mental health services for the south west region and have an excellent reputation. A recent CQC inspection rated us as “Outstanding”. Our Directorate employs over 320 staff and we have ambitious plans in place to expand and develop our existing services, including plans to deliver secure services for women.
We support people who, as a consequence of their mental health needs, have had contact with the criminal justice system and require a safe and secure environment that enables them to receive a wide range of treatments, therapies and care to support their recovery. Recovery is at the heart of everything we do - it is about people building a meaningful life and represents a shift away from focusing on illness and symptoms towards a focus on personal health, strengths and wellness.
Devon Partnership NHS Trust is growing as we establish ourselves us as one of the leading providers of mental health services in the country.
Working as part of Devon Partnership NHS Trust, you will make a difference to people’s lives from the moment you start.
£31,365 - £37,890 per annum pro rata (Band 6)About you
You will be a qualified RMN and, although it is desirable to hold qualifications in other recovery based therapies such as DBT and CBT, it is not essential.
Please note a relocation package may be available for this post.
For an informal chat please contact Julie Wilson onThe location
Langdon Hospital, DawlishAbout us
- Relocation package up to £8k
- CQC Outstanding-rated service – including the UK's newest, state-of-the-art MSU
- Shortlisted for Best Employer by Nursing Times 2018
- Flexible working
- Career pathways
- Fantastic training opportunities
- Coastal location with free car parking, onsite gym & café
We are based at Langdon Hospital in Dawlish, a 111 acre campus-style site which includes the recently-opened Dewnans Centre, a £27 million state-of-the-art ‘medium secure’ unit, as well as a number of ‘low secure’ and open wards. Our mission is to become a recognised centre of excellence and expertise in mental health and learning disability within the next five years. As well as delivering consistently high quality care and treatment, our strategic objectives include our desire to challenge discrimination and stigma; to champion recovery and inclusion; to attract talented people and to create a great place to work with a shared sense of pride and ambition.
Join us at Devon Partnership NHS Trust and you’ll be joining an award-winning organisation that is passionate about mental health and learning disability. One that cares about the people it supports – and one that also cares about its staff.Our offer to you
We recognise our people want to learn and develop, becoming the best that they can be. We offer all our staff a range of training opportunities including a variety of in-house training programmes designed and delivered by experts, and opportunities to access external training where appropriate.
In addition to ongoing training and development opportunities, we are committed to providing an environment in which you can thrive. If you are looking to relocate tothefabulous county of Devon we have a relocation package that may be suitable for you.
Benefits of working at Devon Partnership NHS Trust include:
- Commitment to flexible working where this is possible
- 27 days of annual leave per year plus bank holidays, increasing to 29 days after 5 years and 33 days after 10 years’ service withtheNHS so you can really enjoy what Devon has to offer
- Individual personal development plans and a commitment to ongoing training
- Generous NHS pension scheme
- Good maternity, paternity and adoption benefits
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Health service discounts and online benefits
- Incremental pay progression
- Free confidential employee assistance programme 24/7
- Access to our LGBTI+ network
- Health and wellbeing opportunities
- Cycle to Work Scheme and reduced public transport rates
- Structured learning and development opportunities.
- Refer a friend scheme applies – both earn up to £500
Great place to work. Great place to live
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'