Senior Staff Nurse
Up to £32,000
Senior Staff Nurse required for a private hospital in Guildford rated as 'Good' by the Care QualityCommission. Our client has a large number of hospitals and specialist cancer centres around the UK and provides expert medical care in their modern and well-equipped hospitals.
The role of the Senior Staff role is to provide the ward with additional experience and expertise, and the role will include mentoring/overseeing some more junior staff such as HCAs or newly qualified nurses.
The role would be best suited for a candidate that can hit the ground running and has circa 2 years' post-registration experience working on a surgical ward. Experience in critical care would be hugely beneficial, as although there isn't an HDU there will be patients going through extended recovery.
- Develop practice in the assessment of health and wellbeing needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
- Develop knowledge and practice in own area of work
- Develop a working environment and culture that actively improves health, safety and security
- Develop and improve services and improve quality
- Lead others in the development of knowledge, ideas and work practice
- Plan, allocate, assess and provide feedback to team members
- Maintain and support the efficient use of physical and financial resources
- Undertake Human Resource Activities.
To be successful in this role you will have: -
- NMC Registration
- 2 years post-registration experience
- Experience working on a surgical ward
- Experience of mentoring/overseeing junior members of clinical staff
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied cases
This role is full time 37.5 hours per week shifts working between are 07:15 to 15:15 and 13:15 to 21:00 - nights unlikely but a welcomed addition.
Up to £32k per annum (10% will be added on to this to cover shifts with unsociable hours)
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please send your CV to Eclypse Recruitment
- Registered Nurse
- Staff Nurse
- Senior Staff Nurse
- Registered General Nurse
- Senior Nurse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'