Senior Staff Nurse vacancy - Bristol - Specialist Rehabilitation Service
£32K - £35K p/a + Welcome Bonus - Centre of Excellence - Interviewing ASAP
WR Health & Social Care is seeking a Senior Staff Nurse, experienced in brain injury and neurorehabilitation, to join one of our key client's private hospitals on a permanent, full-time basis. This position is ideal for a current Band 6 Nurse, or a Band 5 Nurse with extensive supervisory experience within the client group who is ready to step up.
Our client's hospital treats adults who are suffering with severe physical and neurological conditions and issues arising from a brain injury, either through illness or through a traumatic event. Service users arrive here after being treated in an acute environment, and they receive intensive rehabilitation from a team of experienced psychiatrists, SLTs, OTs and nurses.
This hospital is recognised as a regional centre of excellence, with an outstanding reputation amongst patients and their families. Furthermore, the hospital works closely with local NHS Trusts, ensuring that patient outcomes are positive and contribute to long-term wellness.
- RGN/RMN/RNLD in the UK with valid NMC registration
- Extensive experience within neurorehabilitation and brain injury nursing environments
- Experience in a supervisory/senior capacity, specifically leading a team, providing coaching and mentorship to junior staff members etc.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of relevant safeguarding legislation
- Competitive salary of £32,350 - £35,490 p/a based on experience (£16.59 - £18.20p/h)
- Welcome bonus of £1,000
- Permanent, full-time contract - 7½ hour shift patterns available!
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme/Nursing Support Forum
- Support for undertaking BSc/MSc
- Company discount scheme (high street, leisure etc.)
- Comprehensive, in-depth induction and training programme
- Generous annual leave allowance (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Career progression programme
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number from the first conversation
- You will also be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries etc. until your start date
- We have 10 years' worth of success and experience in permanent nurse recruitment
- We have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free to send to our clients!
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing and management staff. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing homes and private hospitals.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Senior Staff Nurse/Senior Nurse/Nurse in Charge/RGN/RMN/RNLD/ABI/Brain Injury/Neurology/Neurorehabilitation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job