Senior Staff Nurse (RGN) - £18 per hour - Wimbledon
Senior Staff Nurse
Elderly Nursing Home
£18 ph / £37,440 pa
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Staff Nurse to join an elderly nursing home in South West London. The elderly nursing home is part of a leading national care home group who own over 200 services across the UK and can offer excellent career development opportunities! They currently are recruiting for skilled and passionate RGN's to join their committed nursing and care team.
This is an opportunity to work within a beautifully restored home and provide specialist care and support for the elderly frail, including an expert dementia care unit. The nursing has an excellent local reputation and was rated 'Good' by the CQC.
If you are looking for a new Senior Staff Nurse opportunity with a caring company who provides one of the most competitive rewards packages this is the role for you!
- Salary up to £18 per hour / £37,440 per annum
- Continual training and development
- Opportunities to progress
- Generous Annual Leave Allowance
- Employer contribution to a Stakeholder pension plan
- Subsidised health and personal accident insurance
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- Long Service Awards
Senior Staff Nurse Requirements:
- Must be a qualified nurse with an active NMC pin
- RGN qualified
- Previous nursing home experience in a Senior role preferred
- Must show evidence of continual professional development
- Must have a good understanding of key regulatory frameworks
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must hold a full, clean UK driving license
White Recruitment is a specialist permanent agency with 9 years of expertise in the recruitment of healthcare professionals. Suitable applicants will be provided with their own consultant who will keep them updated on their applications and relevant opportunities. Our free service offer's candidates a stress-free solution to their job search and our recent survey has shown 100% of candidates would recommend us.
So apply now - we look forward to hearing from you!
- Nursing Home
- Senior Staff Nurse