Senior Staff Nurse
£24,000 to £28,500 (plus allowances and benefits) (Medical and Nursing)
Senior Staff Nurse required for a private care centre located in Colchester.
Our client is one of the world's largest independent renal care providers who are devoting their efforts to developing the best renal care services in the field of dialysis. The centre in Colchester was launched in 2016 and features 12 dialysis stations.
You will provide high quality nursing care to patients undergoing dialysis and promote good working relationships with the NHS. Key duties include: -
- Initiation and termination of dialysis treatment
- Preparation and monitoring of dialysis machines and systems
- Physical assessment of patient's pre and post dialysis
- Performing analysis of patient assessments, laboratory data
- Provide on-going patient education
- Supervising and monitoring junior members of the team and non-qualified staffComprehensive professional training programme provided. You will be required to work shifts: Monday to Saturday between the hours of 6:30am and 11pm (37.5 hours per week).
To be successful in this role you will be / have: -
- NMC Registered Nurse
- At least one year's experience in general nursing (Haemodialysis would be an advantage but not essential)
- Awareness and Understanding of NMC code of professional conduct
- Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
Our client is offering a competitive salary up to £28,462 plus allowances for unsociable hours and benefits including 27 days annual leave (plus bank holiday), life assurance and pension. Relocation allowances also available.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send you CV to
KEYWORDS: Senior Nurse, Senior Clinic Nurse, Clinic Nurse Manager, Clinic Manager, Dialysis, Renal Unit, Registered General Nurse, RGN, Medical and Nursing, Colchester
- Senior Staff Nurse
- Senior Nurse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job