Senior Staff Nurse Walton Ward
Senior Staff Nurse Opportunities – Walton Ward
Salary: From £26,450 - £35,500 + Shift Enhancements
Walton Ward is a locked service focussed on improving the quality of life of males with Huntington’s Disease. The patients are of mixed ages with mixed abilities.
Are you ready to empower your nursing career?
Senior Staff Nurse:-
Some of the main duties of a Senior Staff Nurse are to:
- Plan, organise and deploy staff according to competencies and workload in order to meet patient needs.
- Develop, implement, review and promote the importance of effective outcome focused care plans to meet individual preferences and needs, attending and contributing to ward rounds.
- Effectively communicate with all MDT members, taking positive risks to manage the care environment and reduce the use of restrictive practices.
- Build and monitor ongoing relationships with patients, their families and carers to encourage trust, whilst listening to and interpreting their needs and concerns.
- Ensure all patient records, records of risk and interventions that have been taken, are up to date and accurate.
- Use reflection and supervision to learn from events and generate opportunities to improve patient outcomes.
- Receive and provide clinical supervision.
- Support the division to deliver specific outcome measures.
- Complete required ward audits in line with the Clinical Governance strategy.
We offer an excellent package that includes:
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'