Senior Staff Nurse - Scrub
Athona are currently recruiting a Senior Staff Scrub Nurse to work in an Private Hospital on a full-time basis, to be based in Surrey
The experienced candidate must be trained in at least 2 specialities, and have at least 4 years post registration experience. The workload will be clinical, with some administrative work.
Our Theatre Department is extremely busy, working with Consultants from a wide range of clinical disciplines, including Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Bariatric and Opthalmic. You must be registered in the UK with your professional body and able to demonstrate current Theatre experience. Shifts include early, late, evenings and weekends, and participation in on-calls.
This position, based in a busy, fast-paced environment will include the following duties:
- A warm, considerate and empathetic character
- The ability to make decisions and use your initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Passion to deliver excellent care in a rewarding and what can be emotionally challenging environment
- A flexible and positive attitude
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a valid NMC pin
- Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
- Provide a clear, in-date enhanced DBS.
In return for your professionalism and commitment we offer the following competitive benefits:
- Access to the Academy - genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days' annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Hourly rate enhancements for work in the evenings, weekends and bank holidays
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free offsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free DBS checking
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
If you're based overseas and thinking of relocating to the UK, we can support you with:
- Visa sponsorship
- Relocation packages
- NMC registration
Why choose Athona?
- Permanent positions across the country
- Help and support in finding your new job and tips on starting your career
- Salary negotiation
- Support throughout the recruitment process
- Tips and advice to improve your CV
- Pre-interview guidelines and preparation
- Help adjusting to your new role
Athona Recruitment's nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in finding permanent and temporary employment for nurses. We have a dedicated team of consultants that help recruit nurses into NHS hospitals, care homes, private hospitals and clinics across the country. Whether you're based in the UK or overseas, we can help you find a nursing position that's right for you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'