Senior Staff Nurse RMN / RNLD - PICU £9,000 WELCOME BONUS
Senior Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Mental Health PICU
Service type: PICU Hospital for Complex Mental Health
Location: South West London
Salary: up to £32,458 to £35,608 per annum + benefits and £9,000 welcome bonus
Hours: Full Time or Part Time Hours available - dependant on preference
Shifts: Days/ Nights / mixed - state your preference
Further Details :
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a registered Nurse ( RMN / RNLD / RGN / RSCN ), either newly-qualified or experienced.
This role is working within a specialist hospital for adults with mental health needs based in South West London. This hospital consists of gender-specific Psychiatric Intensive Care Units ( PICU ) for adults with complex mental health conditions and challenging behaviours. Each unit has its own specialist multi-disciplinary care team in order to provide the best therapeutic outcome for patients, and each treatment programme is bespoke to each individual's needs. .
The Hospital offers an excellent staff induction programme with ongoing staff development and training opportunities for everyone. We are looking for qualified nurses to join their full multi-disciplinary team to ensure the wellbeing and care of adolescent patients.
We are able to accept applications from nurses trained as an RMN or RNLD Nurse. You must have a person-centred approach to care and have a genuine desire to make a difference to your patients' lives.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
Working at this service you will receive a range of benefits, please see the details below -
- Competitive Salary
- £9,000 welcome bonus
- Pension - up to 3% matching contributions
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- Thorough induction programme tailored to the individual and this service
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Direct support from the Manager / senior members of the Nursing team
- On-going training
- Annual leave - 25 days plus bank holidays increasing with length of service
- Sick pay - 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- Maternity leave - 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay
- Paternity leave - 2 week's paid
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Range of staff discounts
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Flexibility with working hours and shift patterns
To be considered for this role you should be a registered Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) with a valid NMC PIN. You should also be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For more information or to apply for the role please call Amy Parker on and email a copy of your CV to
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'