I am currently working on behalf of a leading specialist Mental Health & Learning disability care provider that is looking to appoint a Senior Staff Nurse into one of their Private healthcare hospitals in the Greater London area.
This company is one of the leading specialist care providers in the UK, providing treatment and care covering Mental Health services for young people (CAMHS) and adults, Brain Injury Rehabilitation, Learning Disabilities and Children Specialist Services.
You will participate in:
- Providing leadership and guidance for junior staff.
- Actively participating in patient care.
- Being responsible for the efficient and effective planning, implementing and evaluating of patient care plans.
Applicants looking to apply must:
- Be a Registered Nurse (RMN or RNLD)
- Have Demonstrable experience of working in mental health and have Demonstrable experience of enhancing care through evidence based knowledge.
- They must have the Ability to respond flexibly to the changing needs of the patients / residents
- Have an Understanding of clinical information to formulate recommendations
- Candidates that have experience in working in a PICU setting would be looked upon more favourably.
This job has great benefits including: -
- Relocation package of up to £8000 - conditions apply.
- £1000 Welcome bonus for all nurses
- Support for Master's Degree
Salary - £31,000 - 32,700
If you are interested in the role and meet the key criteria mentioned then please forward your up to date CV to or call to discuss things further.
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."
- Mental Health
- Clinical Lead
- Learning Disability