Senior Staff Nurse (Acute/General Psychiatry)
A leading provider of mental health services in London is looking to appoint an experienced Senior Staff Nurse for their acute/general psych unit. A career here offers the opportunity to develop your knowledge, skills and life experiences in a fulfilling and compassionate environment. Working in a leading mental health hospital means working amongst innovative, forward thinking and committed professionals in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Registered Mental Health Nurse for Acute/General Psych
- Good Microsoft Office and general computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Friendly, approachable and supportive
- Knowledge of the Mental Health and Mental Capacity Acts
- Ensure that care-plans are comprehensive, and are understandable by the patient.
- Meet with the key-patient at least once a week to establish a therapeutic rapport, and to do one-to-one work with supervision.
- Ensure that decisions from ward rounds are acted upon and, if necessary, incorporated into the care-plan.
- Ensure that nursing staff undertake outcome measures as appropriate tools; in particular, (HONOS) both on admission and discharge.
- Take charge of a ward in the absence of a charge nurse, ensuring that the ward is run effectively.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'