Key Skills: SQL, 2008R2,2012,2016 and above, SSIS,SSRS, SSAS, T-SQL, Analytical, Attention to detail.
Desirable skills: C# or VB.Net, BI Tools, Data Warehousing concepts, TFS
The primary role of the SQL Developer/Data Analyst is:
- To provide Business Intelligence reports to stakeholders throughout the company, according to their requirements.
- To maintain and extend the company’s various databases, mostly on the Microsoft SQL Server platform, while supporting confidentiality, integrity, and availability needs.
- To create and manage ETL jobs in order to ensure the movement of data between information systems.
- To contribute to the design of data models and other technical specifications for solutions that fulfil requirements and add to the technical roadmap.
- To work according to agreed project plans to deliver solutions in line with the organisation’s objectives.
- To input to the documentation of business-critical information systems for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- To demonstrate professionalism at all times to ensure the highest levels of performance are achieved in all aspects of the role.
- Assist the Head of Data & Systems with management of projects and support work when required.
- Communicate with stakeholders clearly, professionally, and on a regular basis.
- Attend project meetings, and run them if required.
- Provide technical guidance and support for other team members.
- Promote knowledge-sharing within the team.
Please apply today to find out more about this challenging role with a growing company.