Our client has a unique opportunity for a PPC Executive / Digital Marketing Specialist to become part of a young and successful digital agency based in Hertfordshire with ambitious plans for growth.
You will be working closely with the Head of Search and responsible for the PPC campaigns of our clients as well as involvement in paid social and display campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have experience in PPC marketing and have a broad understanding of business needs. Ongoing training and support will be provided.
• PPC account management including campaign planning & setup for a variety of clients
• Continual optimisation according to client brief and best practice guidelines
• Keyword research, ad copy test, bid management and competitor analysis
• Additional involvement in paid social media and display advertising
• Working with the content team to ensure landing pages are effectively optimised for all PPC campaigns to ensure maximum ROI and conversion is possible
• Preparation of client reports and provide analysis and recommendations to drive KPIs
• Account management, administration, forecasting and budgeting
• Working closely with Search Manager and other departments to ensure paid search activity falls in line as part of an integrated marketing strategy for our clients
• Keeping up to date with the latest industry trends
The ideal Senior Sales Executive will have 3+ years media sales experience and have worked within the finance industry. They will also need the following.
- Proven sales track record
- Excellent oral and written English other languages particularly Japanese, French, German and Spanish would be advantageous
- Confident and self-motivated
- Highly organised problem solver
- Calm under pressure and ability to prioritise work load
- Understand financial market or be very keen to do so
- Microsoft office
Pay £30-35k basic with OTE of around £50-55k in the first year.
Benefits: UK pension auto-enrolment; 25 days holiday per annum; excellent working environment
- Media Sales
- Sponsorship Sales