Senior Specialist Support Worker LD
Hello, I am a 30 year old lady with Asperger’s and a Mental Health diagnosis who is looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic team to work with me in my new bespoke service.
I currently love 80’s and 90’s music (especially Peter Andre and Little Mix), having my nails painted and playing basket ball but what I want is a staff team who will support me to re-engage with the community and the things I used to like doing such as swimming, horse riding and shopping as well as learning new skills to develop my independence.
Realise your ambitions and help others realise their potential. Providing support to people who have learning disabilities is a very rewarding career.
Could you help people to become active in their community and to become more independent?
We are looking for enthusiastic and committed people to provide community support to individuals who have learning disabilities and additional needs.
If you have a QCF/NVQ level 2 or 3 and the skills to support me and my team with positive behaviour approaches please Realise your ambitions and help me Realise mine by supporting me and becoming a member of my team.
Realise, is part of the Somerset Care Group which is a not for profit organisation with a reputation for high quality, flexible and creative support to people who have a range of needs associated with their complex needs. We are growing our business and need people like you to help us deliver a great service.
Benefits of working with us:
• Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
• £100 welcome voucher on completion of probationary period
• Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working (funded by Somerset Care)
• £400 refer a friend bonus
• Structured career path and progression opportunities
• Fantastic benefits including:
• An employer contribution pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
• Cycle to Work scheme
• 28 days holiday
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme or Statutory Sick Pay
• Long service awards
• Annual Care Awards – recognising employees’ contribution
Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and wellbeing of our employees by providing free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support.
As one of the largest not-for-profit care providers in the South of England, we offer great career opportunities within a supported and reputable environment.
If you are up to the challenge and would like to make a difference to people’s lives we would love to receive your application.
If you would like more information please contact our Recruitment Team on.
Appointments are subject to a satisfactory certificate from the DBS. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'