Senior Spa Therapist
Beautiful Spa Retreat
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Senior Spa Therapist to join our Clients' luxurious Spa retreat.
The spa has a fantastic reputation and is set in a beautiful location with wonderful facilities catering for health, beauty, fitness and relaxation and overall wellbeing.
We are seeking an exceptional therapist who prides themselves on ensuring above all the guest has an unforgettable experience during their visit.
You will be performing a wide range of treatments to an extremely high standard and taking the clients on a relaxing journey in this stunning environment.
- NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent
- Previous Salon or Spa experience
- Highly experienced in all treatments
- Reception duties, including telephone bookings, enquiries on treatments.
- Meeting and Greeting all clients, assisting with food and beverage services
- High standard of personal appearance
- Pro-active approach to work duties
- Confident manner
- Good team player
Package being offered:
- £21,000 - £22,000 - Basic, depending on experience
- Commission on Retail Sales
- Use of Pool & Gym on working days
- Meal provided on duty + two Coffee Breaks a day
- One FULL weekend off every 3 weeks
- Discount on product purchases
- Discount on Treatments
- Discount on food & stays in all company properties
- 28 days holiday per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Uniform provided
- Training in House
- Long Service Awards
- Free parking
- The company provides great opportunities for extra training and there is a clear progression route for those who shine, they are committed to people's development at all stages and the long service of key staff members.
We are looking for someone who has a bright personality, enthusiastic, reliable and well presented. Someone who will represent the Spa well and be an asset to this established team. If you think you have what it takes to join this successful team please contact Spa Elite today!!
HOW TO APPLY: Apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite. If you are already registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest or give us a call.
Note: Applicants should be aware that at the present time we cannot consider anyone not holding an EU passport because of immigration legislation. All candidates must prove that they are eligible to live and work in the UK. Our client cannot assist with obtaining visas.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
- Senior Spa Therapist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'