Do you love to take care of others and help them enjoy great moments? Want to be part of a team of people who want to contribute to a less stressful world? Want to see your career grow by being one of the first employees of a new company, with plans to expand throughout London? Become a Spa Therapist at The Slow Life Concept by Barbagiove! We will be opening by the end of April. Learn more about us by fully visiting our website. Interested? We look forward to hearing from you!
What we are looking for:
- Therapist Qualifications NVQ 2, 3 Beauty / CIBTAC;
- A Spa professional who has at least 2 years of experience in a similar position, including knowledge of Swedish and deep tissue massages and facials, plus nail care and/or waxing. The ideal candidate has previous experience in a hotel or a high-end Spa environment;
- Someone who is passionate about their work and is always trying to exceed guest expectations;
- Someone who is great at creating and maintaining a positive mind-set, is self-motivated, polite, presentable and courteous.
You need to be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom (in line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum & Nationality Act 2006). Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
- Greeting the Spa guests, answering any queries they have on the treatments, and making recommendations to enhance their Spa experience;
- Having a good working knowledge of all treatments that we offer and being able to carry them out to a high standard;
- Ensuring that clients have filled in the waxing/massage forms and that treatments are not given before full familiarisation with their needs and medical history;
- Ensuring that the treatment rooms are presented according to the established protocols;
- Ensuring good presentation and tidiness of all areas of the Spa;
- Ensuring Health and Safety requirements are maintained within the treatment area and all necessary reporting practices are followed in the event of accident, equipment maintenance or failure;
- Representing the Spa in a professional and knowledgeable manner and at all times striving to achieve the highest standard of customer care;
- Working as part of a team supporting colleagues and helping when required with room preparation, set up and tidy up;
- Processing payments, taking Spa bookings and selling additional items that are complementary to the guests’ treatments.
We offer a package that includes:
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays);
- A competitive annual salary;
- 10% commission on retail;
- 3% commission on all treatments;
- Queen Mother Sports Centre membership;
- Continued education.
- Gel Nails
- Deep Tissue Massage
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job