Senior Spa Beauty Therapist
Our client is based in a naturally beautiful location close to Totnes and is seeking to recruit a Senior Spa Beauty Therapist. You will need your own transport due to the nature of the location but there is a possibility of a live-in position for the right candidate.
The Senior Beauty Therapist will also play a key role in attracting and securing repeat bookings and new business, promoting sales of merchandise and beauty products and observing quality control in all aspects of operation, working closely with the Spa Manager.
Flexibility is important as this position will require availability to work varied shifts including weekends, evenings, holidays and sick cover.
- Deputise for the Spa Manager in her absence.
- Delegate day to day tasks to other beauty therapists or spa assistants as required.
- Deal with all membership enquiries, membership sales and renewals and take and administer bookings and payments where necessary.
- Provide spa tours to encourage membership and beauty treatment sales.
- Monitor appointments and bookings and highlight any problems or troughs in business to the Spa Manager.
- Ensure all emails, website and Facebook enquiries are responded to within eight hours of receipt, or less.
- Participate in and promote marketing activities including sales and promotions of products and services to stimulate sales and customers and provide training to all when required.
- Maintain positive employee relations by keeping open lines of communication with all members of the Spa team and other departments.
- Assist with recruitment and interview candidates and assist with orientation, training, performance evaluation and discipline of staff, supervising staff and troubleshooting any staff related issues.
- Ensure and that all Spa staff and adhere to, apply, observe and enact workplace safety standards.
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 qualification is an expectation
- Solid massage therapy experience essential
- Must be bubbly, enthusiastic and have a real passion for the Spa and Beauty Industry.
- Fantastic and positive environment
- Discounts on Treatments, Retail & Bar & Bistro.
- Full free access to our spa and facilities plus discounted family & friends rates.
- Fantastic internal retail incentive
If you feel this is a role for you, then apply below
Contempo Recruitment is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving candidates and clients across Devon and Cornwall. Our advertised roles relate to real vacancies that exist with our clients.
Please be aware that we will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72 hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Due to our GDPR policy when you apply for this current vacancy then you have given us the permission under Data Protection to share selected details with our clients for their related vacancies. Upon receiving your CV this will be taken as your permission to proceed with your application.
Contempo Recruitment is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
- Day Spa
- Therapeutic Massage
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"