Excellent role in top luxury property
Senior Sous Chef. A Fantastic opportunity has arisen at this luxury 5* Spa Resort for a Sous Chef. As part of a talented brigade you will be assist the Head Chef in serving food of a high standard to AA rosette levels. The role will invole preparing meals for residents as well as banqueting and functions.
* Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
* Working in the kitchen using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients
* Preparing and plating meals for lunch and dinner service
* Strong Management skills
* You will already be a Sous Chef in a luxury 4-5* Hotel
* Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
* Have experience of working at 1-2AA rosette hotel kitchen
* Good attention to detail
* Ambitious and career orientated
Salary & Benefits
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.
- Senior Sous Chef
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job