SENIOR SOUS CHEF - LUXURY 4 RESORT
Senior Sous Chef - Luxury 4* Resort - Edinburgh - Up to £28,000.
About the Company
Our client is currently recruiting for an amazing Senior Sous Chef opportunity for a luxury 4* resort offering hotel and lodge accommodation. This is a relocation opportunity and there is luxury staff accommodation available as well as work opportunities for partners within the resort too. They are looking for an experienced people focussed Senior Sous Chef to assist the Head Chef in overseeing the kitchen in a high end hotel dining operation. It is a fully fresh food operation using local produce and only the best ingredients.
Senior Sous Chef - The Rewards
- Salary of up to £28,000
- Assisting the Head Chef in running a high end hotel all day dining kitchen in a luxury 4* Resort
- Phenomenal working culture and real sense of value
- Luxury staff accommodation available and work opportunities for couples
- Great training and development opportunities
Senior Sous Chef - Requirements
YOU WILL BE:
- Must be able to relocate
- A high performing Senior Sous Chef preferably from a fresh-food, high volume environment OR an existing Head Chef or Kitchen Manager looking to get into a higher quality, more premium business
- Able to deliver a fantastic, premium quality branded menu at a fast pace
- Passionate about people and able to develop your team along with you
- Full of ideas and initiative and eager to employ a collaborative approach alongside the Head Chef
YOU WILL HAVE:
- Ideally 2 years of experience at Sous Chef level
- A genuine passion for food and delivering a great experience to your guests
- Knowledge of P&L, rota and stock management
Senior Sous Chef - Responsibilities
As Head Chef, you will be responsible for the entire kitchen operation of this premium, fresh food concept. You are an integral part of the team and tasked with delivering a fantastic meal experience that will ensure your guests return time and time again!
- Running a high volume, entirely fresh food kitchen
- Leading and developing the back of house team
- Ensuring full compliance with all relevant policy and legislation
- Maintaining excellent standards of cleanliness and food quality at all times
- Responsibility for stock ordering and stock control
- Recruitment, training and development of the kitchen team
Detail2Recruitment acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to Detail2Recruitment website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'