We're looking for a Sr. Solutions Engineer to join our sales team in UK&I / EMEA region. You are responsible for ensuring the technical success of Hyperconverged platforms with customers and channel partners. You must have a drive to develop new accounts and new use cases.
• Be the trusted advisor for customers and partners as they look to adopt cloud platforms; build relationships with your counterparts at customers and partners
• Demonstrate technical leadership of IT infrastructure including siloed, converged, and hyperconverged architectures
• Work with end users to run evaluations, benchmarks, system configurations, and system installations, and migrations.
• Be a subject matter expert for one of our supported applications:
• Big Data (e.g., Splunk, Hadoop)
• General purpose Windows workloads
• General purpose Linux workloads
• Work closely with engineering and product management to define product requirements and usability.
• Around 5 years of experience supporting enterprise sales of Converged solution (storage, networking, virtualization) or Hyperconverged solution to large enterprise accounts
Thorough understanding of architecture, design, and implementation of modern IT systems and cloud infrastructures
• Comfort within Virtualization environments and Linux environment (RHEL or Debian)
• 3+ years of experience in any three of the following infrastructure technologies:
• Enterprise Storage, including Software defined Storage (e.g., Pure, EMC, NetApp)
• Vmware Virtualization (ESXi, vCloud Director, vRealize, vSAN)
• Microsoft HyperV and Azure Stack
• Networking (Cisco, Arista, Mellanox)
• RedHat (RHEL 6.x and/or 7.x, RHVE)
• Deploying Applications in Cloud (Azure, Amazon AWS, Google)
• Automate IT infrastructure (Puppet, Chef, and/or Ansible)
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience
Diversity is a top priority at Lenovo. Applications from people with disabilities are welcome!
- Enterprise Storage
- Technology Solutions
- Big Data