Senior Solutions Consultant
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean is a leading global provider of industry-focused mission critical enterprise software solutions. Our solutions help nearly 6,500 organizations stay at the forefront of their industries by satisfying their customers and continuing to operate more efficiently. Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, Aptean has offices in North America, Europe, and India, as well as an extensive Partner Channel. Our customers are located in 74 countries across Europe, Latin America, and North America.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean’s products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
We are currently looking for a remote employee living near by Northampton to become:
Senior Solutions Consultant
General job summary:
Provide application consulting and support to Aptean customers. Participate as a member of the implementation team to deploy new projects, and/or provide on-going support to their existing installation. Consult with customers in the configuration and usage of application modules; research and resolve problems and issues. Manage customer expectations and foster positive business relationships with all customers.
Requires interface with customers and other team members. Will involve travel to customer sites across the UK and occasionally abroad.
The role is to provide clinical support to the UK team this will include but is not limited to the following tasks:
- Client demonstrations and sales support
- Participating in criteria set review and development with your clinical colleagues here and in Canada
- Working with and training our clients to ensure smooth implementation and effective use of the Medworxx solution and products
- Improving and creating training materials - including, as required, training PowerPoints, 'how-to guides’, detailed user guides, e-learning packages and training videos
- Improve and develop new work packages for clients (e.g. Best Practice reviews, add-on training packages etc.) which can be marketed and delivered by the Medworxx UK team.
- Liaising with clients to ensure they are optimising the capability of the Medworxx solution and products
- When required participate in audits at the clients site to assess the potential of the Medworxx solution. This will require directly or indirectly assisting the client in anonymising patient information and extracting appropriateness assessments in an anonymised form
- Additional duties as assigned by management
Clinical Nurse qualification (certification for this must be maintained as required by the appropriate professional body)
Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience.
Depending on position, experience can range from 3-6 years. Experience working with multiple stakeholders in problem-solving environment is preferred.
Clinical Nurse knowledge and working practices of the NHS
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!
- Sales Support
- solutions consultant
- qualified nurse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job