Senior Solicitor - Personal Injury
Competitive Salary and Benefits
My client who is a well respected and established law firm based in the heart of Leeds city centre with offices throughout the region as well as Manchester are currently looking for a Senior Solicitor to join their already established Personal Injury team. The Role will be based in their Wakefield office.
As a senior Solicitor you will be responsible for dealing with a caseload of litigated EL/PL cases as well as helping the development of the department via marketing and networking skills. Keys tasks will consist of;
- See clients, take instructions and advise
- Prepare and deal with cases from inception to conclusion including full responsibility for those matters allocated to you
- Maintain your files in a neat and orderly fashion and to conclude the billing of matters which you have handled
- Maintain an accurate daily time record of your work to ensure the accurate billing of matters you are involved in
- To be familiar with all rules relating to the Professional conduct of solicitors
- Assist in the administration of the department, including some supervision of other staff members.
As a Senior Solicitor you will have at least 10 years PQE, you will have litigation experience as well as conducting a caseload of varying complexity. You will have excellent communication skills both oral and written. As a Senior Solicitor in the team you will be involved in mentoring junior staff so supervisory experience would be beneficial.
A competitive salary and benefits package is available for the right person.
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you, please send your CV across to Simon at Clayton Legal on the link provided or alternatively call Clayton Legal to enquire about other opportunities. Please ensure before applying you have the prerequisite experience outlined above.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.
- Personal Injury