My Client is seeking a Software Test Engineer to join their team. My Client is developing a world-class leading-edge financial modelling software which has already enabled many of the world’s largest insurance companies to model and manage their capital risk.
My Client is looking for a proactive senior software test engineer to join their small and highly skilled software team in Great Shelford. You will be working on market leading financial capital modelling software, as an integral part of the team. You will work with other team members to highlight the product risks, and help identify and implement the necessary steps required to enable the release of software which not only meets the end-user’s needs, but is also reliable and of the highest quality. Your focus will be on providing information to all parties involved to help improve the product. You will be participating in design and development to ensure testability is considered at all stages, and will be using the appropriate testing techniques, including both manual and automated testing.
The essential skills/experience for this position are:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in the software testing domain
- In-depth knowledge of a variety of testing methodologies and promoting best practice quality techniques within high-calibre software development teams
Due to the size and complexity of the product, previous experience of the following would be of considerable advantage:
- User interface testing or facilitating usability testing
- Exposure to WPF applications and Reactive extensions
- Knowledge of maths and statistics and the need for numerical accuracy
- Familiarity and adaptability to working with automation frameworks
- Interest in financial and capital modelling
- Agile development
- Software Testing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"