Senior Software Test Engineer - Cambridge - to £60k + Excellent Benefits
This role will work on a multi-platform cloud-based product, undertaking manual and automated testing. You will implement continuous integration tests with a range of technologies.
They look for great talent that thrives working on challenging projects. You’ll be working with high-calibre teams in a collaborative, friendly and supportive team environment. They are an advanced user of AWS services. You’ll be working on platform capabilities and product features using the best mix of cloud services and new development.Key Responsibilities
- Testing - you will come up with ways to evaluate the software and run a variety of automated and manual tests
- You will be responsible for the delivery of automated testing within a build pipeline using Jenkins
- Delivery findings - after testing you will write up and report on your findings
- You will be required to have input into the development and review stages of the product lifecycle to suggest changes, improvements and alternatives
- You will work with the mobile app development team to ensure a high quality product and customer satisfaction
You will have proven experience of delivering software test to a high standard using both automated and manual techniques and be able to demonstrate your technical expertise in these areas. You will be enthusiastic about developing breadth as well as depth in your career.
- Solid proven testing experience ideally with Android, Espresso and Gradle
- Web and mobile platform testing experience
- Exposure to Protractor or Cucumber
- Experience of common manual and test automation practices, tools and frameworks
- BDD etc
- Competency with Postman, Jira, Git, Jenkins
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Computer Science or degree in a numerical subject
- Comfortable with Linux and embedded systems
- Experience with performance, scalability, reliability testing
- Android and iOS App testing experience
- Experience of embedded software and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Experience with performance, scalability and reliability testing
- Fluency in another language (preferably Dutch, German, French, Spanish)
- Automated Software Testing
- Manual Testing
- Web Based
- Mobile Applications
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'