Are you an experience Senior Software Engineer?
Are you looking to work for a well-respected and growing company?
Lloyd Recruitment Services are working with a specialist manufacturing company that are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their growing team and successful team.
Your role will be to contribute to the overall design & development of product-based software, particularly with definition of design rules for product scripts, with responsibilities as directed by the SW Team Lead or delegate. You will develop and maintain software for controls operation and fraud detection, and see products used by the company’s customers worldwide.
- Develop software for bespoke hardware platforms for a range of time-critical products
- Champion development of modular software structure
- Guide junior team members in development of product scripts
- Understand existing fraud detection algorithms and make improvements where necessary
- Analysis of high level requirements into software design
- Integrating effectively various communication and software technologies, as applied to hardware platforms
- Development of tools to support system testing and software product development, as required
- Writing functional specifications and design documents
- Developing test and validation procedures
- A good understanding of C# with the ability to develop capability in other languages as required
- Ability to understand products from both a system and a low-level viewpoint
- Strong system integration skills including testing and validation, to deal with external partner interfaces
Good experience of:
- Visual Studio
Some experience of:
- Programming with communications protocols, e.g. RS232, RS485, TCP/IP, LIN Bus, ModBus
- Developing applications in Linux
- Version control systems e.g. Git
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 depending on experience
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications, Lloyd Recruitment Services can only contact shortlisted candidates
- Control Systems
- Functional Specifications
- Product Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'