SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Exciting new role for an experienced and talented Senior Software Engineer to become the newest member of a full service digital ecommerce brand!
- Do you have 4+ years' experience in Full Stack Java Software Engineering role?
- Situated in Oxford - easily commutable from anywhere in the Oxfordshire region.
- To apply call / , or email
Sourced by: @TechCareers_S - your 24/7 twitter feed of latest IT vacancies across the South
WHO WE ARE
Established nearly 20 years ago, we are one of the biggest, globally recognised eCommerce brands with offices based all over the world. After acquiring several new business ventures to complement our household brand, we can now cater for all our customers' needs. Our current team is knowledgeable and full of energy, consistently developing innovative solutions to make our brand bigger and better whilst using new and up and coming tech! We believe in sharing the knowledge and expertise of each one of our developers, testers, SEO specialists within a collaborative and Agile environment and strongly accredit our market success to the shared effort and collective ideas of our team as a whole! We're in need of a talented and experienced Senior Software Engineer who is curious and passionate about their coding. We're not looking for somebody who is happy to sit in the corner and code without getting involved with the team, we want somebody who wants to be a significant figure on the projects in which we are completing.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING
- SQL Server - Ideally PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Excellent communication skills, enthusiasm and able to work on own initiative.
- To be curious and passionate about their coding.
- Bright, keen and very delivery focussed.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Computer Science Degree background.
- Exposure to complex algorithms, data structures and high transactional throughput.
- Multithreading and parallel computing at scale.
- PHP experience
- Hadoop - Hive / Spark / RedShift
- Redux / RxJS
TO BE CONSIDERED
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to . For further information please call me on / . I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable, please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role, you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @SearchableKelly or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Kelly Harvey, Searchability in Google! I look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'