Why was the Eiffel Tower such an achievement when the French built it? It wasn’t just the scale of the monument, or the time it took. It was the genius of planning, analysis and development effort that made it so awes inspiring.
Now this role won’t require you to build an Eiffel Tower in England, that would be an international crisis.
Our client is a global firm with a strong track record of innovation and launching successful products; they are looking for a seasoned Developer to join the team and work on their new award-wining, client-side platform. The platform enables superior quality of services between the business and their clients, and further funding are already planned for this important role.
- A fundamental understanding of web application environments and development tools;
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET MVC 3+, ASP.NET Web Forms, Entity Framework 5+;
- Strong SQL experience, at least 3 years;
- Previous end to end development of enterprise software development;
- Angular experience
- Enjoys mentoring Junior Developers
- Possess a thorough understanding and experience with design principals and concepts, software architecture in conjunction with the best practices of programming, and data architecture and enterprise integration.
- Determine hardware and infrastructure needed to develop and support applications.
- Configures infrastructure including set up and administration of databases and servers and makes sure infrastructure is properly maintained.
- Supports applications/solutions, ensures service levels and client satisfaction are met.
- Ensure work/code is documented and architecture/design principles are followed.
Hit the Apply button and expect correspondence within 24 hours of application.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'