Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Software Developer to join them based in Solihull, on a full time, permanent basis. In return you will receive a competitive salary of £45,000 - £55,000 per annum.
Our client’s vision is clear: they want to change people’s digital experience in a connected world. They believe in Exceptional People, Superior Service and Commercial Innovation. They’ve created a driven, no-nonsense, agile culture that moves faster than you imagine. And every one of them stands for honesty, for hard work, and, well… for getting on with the job. So, when it comes to achieving their vision, they’re naturally hardwired to do it.
The Senior Software Developer role:
As a Senior Software Developer, you’ll be working with a talented, small team of engineers to deliver quality software solutions to the business and their customers. You’ll draw on your vast experience to ensure the team is building good quality code and architecture, whilst ensuring they’re utilising the right technology for the project, team and business.
They’re here to continually improve and a big part of this is improving their Agile practices and software delivery. You’ll be working in short iterations, having regular Retro's, and will help drive improvements with team skills and practices.
Key Responsibilities as their Senior Software Developer:
- Design and implementation of quality technical solutions to meet business and customer needs
- Peer review code and technical solutions to ensure business continuity
- Mentorship of other engineers to ensure they have the necessary skills required
- Contribute to the engineering roadmap advocating for upgrades, technical refreshes and new versions
- Research, suggest and implement best patterns and practices in line with modern industry standards
- Providing support for our software systems
- Maintaining all relevant documentation and knowledge bases
What is needed become their Senior Software Developer?
- Minimum of 5 years .Net/C# experience
- Extensive serverside web development experience with ASP.Net (preferably MVC and Web API)
- Relational database experience (preferably MS SQL Server)
- Automated testing experience
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- BSc Computer Science/Software Engineering (or equivalent)
- Telecommunications regulatory information would be advantageous
- ISO 27001/ISO 9000/ISO 9001
Benefits of working for them:
- Opportunity to earn up to 10% bonus pa
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Buy & Sell Holidays
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their Senior Software Developer then please click 'apply’ now! They would love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'