Our clienthas an exciting opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to join them based in Solihull, on a full time, permanent basis. In return you will receive a competitive salary of £45,000 - £50,000 per annum.
Our client’s vision is clear: they want to change people’s digital experience in a connected world. They believe in Exceptional People, Superior Service and Commercial Innovation. They’ve created a driven, no-nonsense, agile culture that moves faster than you imagine. And every one of them stands for honesty, for hard work, and, well… for getting on with the job. So, when it comes to achieving their vision, they’re naturally hardwired to do it.
The Senior Software Engineer role:
You will support the overall programme objectives of the Head of Transformation by helping design & then delivering strategic technology solutions that support the overall transformation strategy. The technology developed must contribute to the overall success of the Head of Transformation objectives to reduce costs & defects whilst improving the overall customer experience.
Key Responsibilities as their Senior Software Engineer:
Specific duties include planning and execution of multiple projects to meet delivery requirements via:
- Design and documentation of technical solutions to meet business requirements
- Research and implement the correct technologies to deliver the business needs
- Mentor other engineers to ensure they have the necessary skills required to execute their job function
- Peer review code and technical solutions to ensure business continuity
- Implement high-quality technical solutions to the agreed specification and timescales
- Defect identification and resolution
- Research, suggest and where applicable implement best patterns and practices in line with modern industry standards
What is needed become their Senior Software Engineer?
- Minimum of 5 years .Net/C# experience
- Extensive serverside web development experience with ASP.Net (preferably MVC and Web API)
- Relational database experience (preferably MS SQL Server)
- Automated testing experience
- SOLID principles
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- BSc Computer Science/Software Engineering (or equivalent)
- Telecommunications regulatory information would be advantageous
- ISO 27001/ISO 9000/ISO 9001
Benefits of working for them:
- Opportunity to earn up to 10% bonus pa
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Buy & Sell Holidays
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their Senior Software Engineer then please click ‘apply’ now! They would love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"