Senior Software Engineer
Market Leading Salary
A market leader in the E-Learning space is looking to recruit a Software Engineer for their passionate and collaborative team based in Central Sheffield.
The company in question are looking to migrate a HR tool, with a 17 year legacy to cutting edge and modern technology. We are looking for a hands on developer, who is looking to shape the future of this popular tool.
The role will require the following responsibilities:
- Involved with planned regular release cycles, including the investigation and resolution of bugs, testing, and the implementation to the live environment
- Contribute to continued improvement of design, development, integration, and testing processes
- Work independently as and when required
- Field and troubleshoot client issues
Key Skills Required:
- Xamarin, AngularJS 1.X 2+, ReactJS
- IOS, Android Native Application Development,
- Docker, Jenkins
As part of a team working within an Agile methodology it will be required that you perform differing roles within different projects. You will report into a development team but operate as part of a matrix environment where project deliverables will be required through a project lead, and testing/quality will be part of the overall responsibility.
For this position, our client is looking for a Senior Developer with at least 5 years experience. Please do not apply if this is not something you have! We are unable to provide sponsorship for this role.
In return they offer a relaxed and friendly working environment, competitive salary and excellent opportunities to progress your own career along with excellent staff discounts and benefits.
Sound good? Please click Apply Now, or contact Alexandra Scrivener @ Interaction Recruitment for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job