TO £90K + BENS + BONUS
One of the fastest growing global FinTech companies is strengthening their team in London with the addition of a Software Developer.
Essential technical experience -
- Core Spring
- Spring Batch
- Spring MVC
- Spring Integration
- Messaging ideally RabbitMQ
Desirable technical experience -
- TDD & BDD
- Continuous integration (TeamCity)
- Agile, SCRUM
Duties to include:
- Write clean, well-structured code with appropriate test and documentation ensuring that agreed requirement are met
- Refactor old code where appropriate
- Review and promote the introduction of appropriate tools and processes to support development activities
- Ensure all relevant activities are completed: Attend standup meeting, timely updates to tasks, stories
- Respond promptly to support requests
- Perform other takes that may arise related to the creation, maintenance, enhancement and deployment to the company’s systems.
The successful candidate will be an accomplished developer who has worked in a team of 10 or more and has experience working with offshore teams. You will have a strong technical background in software programming, ideally gained within a financial services organisation. This role is a highly demanding position; therefore it is essential that you are deadline driven and able to work under pressure.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.