The Senior Java Engineer will be involved in…
- Developing cloud solutions using Java 8
- Performance, Security, robustness, and reliability quality control within a challenging environment.
- Designing in conjunction with the product team the technical solutions adhering to functional and non-functional needs.
- Be enthused by complex problem solving and arithmetic.
- Enjoy having an overall say and input with regards technology and strategic direction.
You must also be able to showcase the following…
- 4-5 years solid engineering within Core Java.
- Back end engineering utilising API development.
- Cloud based exposure whether that be public cloud or private, AWS, Azure, Google etc, deploying and provisioning applications.
- Experience and a thorough understanding of TDD and Agile.
- Microservice Architecture and experience with containerisation such as Docker or Kubernetes.
Salary on offer in the region of £75-80k with the ability to work fully remote. Please apply now.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'