You will be required to:
Support and comply with documented software process and procedure requirements spanning all phases of software product life cycle
Participate in the entire lifecycle of software development including definition of requirements, architecture and development specifications, coding, quality assurance testing, deployment, documentation and support.
Assist with the implementation of programming methodologies, standards and procedures
Gather requirements from end users in multiple business units.
Produce high quality code within scope
You will have:
Proven hands-on experience building scalable Web based applications using React (or Angular)
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms (Classloading, Memory
Management, Transaction management etc)
• Experience with NodeJs
• Experience with Spring Framework
• Design of systems using common design patterns
• Experience with containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes)
• Experience with cloud platforms (Azure)
• Experience with development of microservices
• Exposure with messaging platforms (Kafka)
• Experience with a testing framework (Jest/Mocha)
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases SQL and No-SQL databases
• Experience with test-driven development
• Some experience with .Net Core/C#
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'