For my client in Edinburgh I am currently looking for a Senior Software Developer on a permanent basis.
This role would suit an experienced c# .net Developer who wants to work on challenging and complex projects but also has the appetite to develop technically. You will be given a lot of autonomy and the chance to help steer the technical direction of projects. The hierarchy is very flat meaning that your voice is heard and your contribution is valued.
My client is a UK based mid-sized organisation who build market leading software for a variety of well-known organisations. They offer a great opportunity to develop your career through exposure to new tech and opportunities as the company grows. In this role you will;
- Work across the full development lifecycle from interactive web applications to high performance backends
- Deliver on exciting projects for well-known clients
- Work within multi-disciplinary teams, sharing knowledge and mentoring more junior engineers
- Work with a diverse variety of platforms and modern architectures
- Work with microservices, modern front-end frameworks, cloud, streaming and serverless
- Use your expert hands on skills in C# .net
- Gain exposure to other technologies such as Scala, Node, Angular, Knockout, React
The business is currently working fully remote and will be for the foreseeable future. Once things start to 'normalise’ they will expect a commitment of circa 3 days per week in the office so it’s important that candidates are able to commit to this.
I’m an Independent Tech Recruiter based in Edinburgh. I put value in an open, honest and transparent process and aim to make your next career move as easy as possible.
If you are reading this and would like to know more before applying, feel free to contact me directly
- Software Development
- Web Applications
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'