My client has a wealth of experience in Video Conferencing and Pexip, going back 20 years. Your primary focus will be working on an exciting Online Consultation webapp.
Currently being developed through a local partnered Software House, the new team member will gradually take over future development and ongoing maintenance.
The person chosen will have the potential in due cause, to manage and inspire a small cohesive team of Developers.
- Reporting to the Managing Director
- Shaping ways of working and collaboration for new members of the development team
- Working with a local outsourced software development team
- Taking the core product and developing it into a modular telehealth platform
- Working with a Passionate and Dedicated team of individuals within Visconn
- Your flexibility and can-do attitude will be obvious
- Working closely with customers and support teams to understand their needs
- Support business change and deliver a consistently high-quality customer experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with project, product and marketing teams
- Understanding of how to write maintainable code and the importance of testing
- Understanding the full software development cycle
- Ability to lead by example and guide junior development team members
- Ability to work calmly and professionally In a high-pressure situation
- Telehealth experience useful
- React JS frontend with React Bootstrap
- C# .NET Core 2
- MS SQL database
Useful to have knowledge of:
- Video Conferencing
- Experience In health-related Applications
- The NHS
This is an excellent opportunity, please send your CV asap!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'