Working as part of a fast-growing custom software consultancy you will be part of an ambitious and technically brilliant team of software developers working with a wide range of customers, from start-ups through to large enterprises, on varied projects that cover IoT, mobile apps, and full stack development at all levels of scale.
As the Senior Software Developer, your role will be: -
- Supporting clients throughout the full software development lifecycle, from capturing requirements through to the successful delivery of projects.
- Working on some very cool projects, and solving interesting problems that include scaling, big data, algorithm efficiency, UX/UI, data visualisations, or just solving a challenging business problem with technology.
- Following robust and innovative development practices, you will decide the most appropriate technology to deliver quality solutions to customers
- Participation with code reviews and work closely with other team members on projects.
As the Senior Software Developer, you should have: -
- Important: AWS Experience (not just EC2 and S3), Sass/Less, Semantic UI or similar front end
- frameworks, Test frameworks, Docker, Kubernetes, NoSQL, happy to meet customers
- Useful: React Native, GCP Experience, Vue.js / Angular 2, Python, Android and/or iOS Native
In return you will get: -
- Competitive salary, matched pension up to 6%, 25 days holiday, and rewards for bringing in work, team celebrations, board game nights and free lunches (including fish and chip Friday!)
- Vitality healthcare + Life Insurance, Perkbox employee benefit scheme (e.g. 50% cinema tickets)
- Free parking and convenient office location for Cambridge North train station
- Encouragement and sponsorship of continuous learning and personal development
If you think the Senior Software Developer role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! Your application can be made vis the apply now button or by calling Jason on or .
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'