An exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced .Net Developer to join an established software team in Hertfordshire with a company that's a lead in its industry for over 30 years going through an exciting period of growth and expansion. They are a close-knit team that moves fast and is product-focused, constantly innovating and developing new features
You will be exposed to working on all aspects of the existing and new products, exposing you to a large range of technologies and platforms. This will provide you with the opportunity to rapidly grow your skill set. You will have an impact on the design of new products, and improvements to existing products across Web, Mobile and Desktop
- Commercial C# .NET experience
- Full SDLC with Agile, TDD, BDD, CI on AZURE with large scale projects.
- WPF experience using PRISM and, MVVM.
- .Net MVC/API on a major cloud platform.
- Xamarin (forms / native).
- MySQL, MS SQL, EF and ADO.NET
- Angular 2+ with Angular, Kama, Jasmin, Selenium.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent software qualification.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible hours
- Pension Scheme
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'