Part of a FTSE250 financial group who have been in Bradford since 1880, we exist to help people when others won't. We are a trusted and ethical lender lending to our customers face to face, and making sure the loans we offer are manageable, understandable, and exactly right for them. It is this personal, responsible approach that really makes us different.
- Analyse the high-level business requirements to identify functional requirements.
- Key contributor towards the creation of Solution Outlines and Designs in line with architectural standards and direction.
- Close working and pairing with the development and testing teams, providing fullstack development skills as needed.
- Responsible for team upskilling through close monitoring and paired programming across the team.
- Responsible for ensuring that code is delivered to quality standards and conforms to architectural design patterns.
- Assess the impact of proposed business changes on existing systems functionality and suggest potential solutions.
- Contribute towards the estimating process.
- Provide day-to-day applications expertise to stakeholders and delivery teams, including software development activities.
- Contribute to post project analysis reviews.
- 5 years or more developing enterprise scale C# .Net applications.
- Fullstack development exposure using MS.NET.
- Sound understanding of Continuous Integration and Unit Testing, ideally within a VSTS / Azure environment.
- Automated test framework exposure.
- Confident with upskilling peers via workshops and one-to-one sessions.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, agile delivery environment with regular releases to a live environment.
- Able to work under own initiative, with minimal supervision.
- Takes an active interest in staying current with the Microsoft stack.
- Worked as part of a scrum team with an eye for adding value and detail where needed.
- TDD or BDD.
- Test automation tooling such as Specflow (Cucumber) and Selenium.
- Experience of working with Continuous Delivery processes and methodologies.
- Understand the requirements of an FCA regulated business.
- ASP.NET Senior Developer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job