Our Client is a Global software solutions provider.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- The Senior Software Developer will use core languages and frameworks to develop effective customer products.
- Coach and provide constructive feedback to junior developers within the team.
- Report to the Service Delivery Manager and provide essential product and project metrics.
- Carry out basic fault analysis as well as debugging, and take ownership of the escalation process.
- Prepare and carry out regular team performance reviews to ensure high coding quality levels are maintained at all times.
- Work closely with the Analytics team to review and continuously improve processes and product performance.
- Demonstrate strong desire to develop own skillset through research and practice.
- Motivate the team and nurture talent by planning and executing coaching sessions / presentations.
- Contribute to the annual product improvement plan with regards to coding and product usage to boost efficiency.
- Represent the company in a professional manner and be an advocate of all products.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of developing enterprise software.
- Strong knowledge of Design Patterns.
- Good all-around knowledge and understanding of web applications.
- Promotes efficiency and accuracy, especially when coding.
- Eclipse for IDE is preferred.
- Must have experience of the following frameworks; ExtJS, Axis or Spring and CXF.
- Previous SQL and PL experience.
- Must have proven Infrastructure experience (Jeeves and WebLogic).
- C# knowledge would be advantageous.
- Exposure to automated delivery tools such as Jeeves, SonarQube or Selenium would be a benefit.
- Proactive approach to various workloads.
- It would be ideal to have previous scripting experience with Unix or Powershell.
- Effective problem solver with an innovative mind.
- Software Development