My client, a leading supplier of clinical software for GP practice management systems with offices based in Bodmin & Plymouth are looking for a Senior Software Developer Tester.
As a software developer tester you will ensure that software released is of an acceptable quality, in line with both the company and customers’ requirements and to meet software release deadlines.
You will participate in the design on business processes and procedures in order to improve efficiency and reliability of testing. To assist in the design of the technical architecture of the operative solution to provide continuous testing and development capabilities.
Lead on the design of tests for Unit testing, integration testing, system testing and operational acceptance testing.
Mentor and coach more junior team members and to lead projects and teams to successful deliveries.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
• have proven commercial experience record
• have strong background in software development (C++, C#, JS) and or mathematics, either by training or experience
• have strong analytical and problem solving skills
• have experience designing tests that reflect proofs of correctness or functions and algorithms
• be knowledgeable in data structures
• have knowledge of the whole application development cycle
• have a strong knowledge of software development management and production tools (Jira, Mantis, Jenkins, CVS, GIT)
• have demonstrable expertise with automatic unit testing and automatic UI testing
• coach and mentor more junior members and spreads knowledge within the team
• demonstrate leadership, team and project management skills
Company benefits include:
• 28 Days annual leave (inc. Bank Holidays) increasing to 33, pro-rata.
• Pension scheme,
• Health Care Plans,
• Salary sacrifice bicycle schemes plus many more.
For further information about this role please contact Daniel Nile on or email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'