Senior Software Delivery Manager
Salary: £55k - £70K
Our Client have a very exciting Senior management opportunity working within Software Delivery where you will lead a team, managing the non-production environment covering both CI & CD Tools (Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery).
- Plan and implement strategy for business areas keeping up with technological changes ultimately moving towards Agile and DevOps. Business areas include Software Delivery and Environments Management services.
- Manage the deployment of software and hardware changes.
- Handle the day to day management of team members, continuously working to agreed policies & procedures set by the business and legislation. Moreover you will manage compliance around test data usage.
- You will manage and own the software deployment tools used to manage source code.
- Strong background in environment management and team leadership with understanding of processes and procedures.
- A wealth of experience with software deployment tools
- Strong reporting experience.
- Excellent stakeholder management experience.
- Good experience of managing managers
- Strong technical background with good knowledge of software deployment tools e.g. GitHub/ GoCD/Jenkins/Artifactory/JIRA/Confluence.
- Good understanding of the latest testing methodologies and tools
- Ability to manage test environments including scheduling & resourcing.
- Transformation experience within Environment Management is highly desirable
- Good working knowledge of Windows, SQL and UNIX servers is beneficial.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job