Job Title:Senior Software Architect
The focus of the Senior Software Engineering Team is to support the company in leading the domain of learning technologies, specifically in learning, compliance and performance management, exams, and learner analytics. Our Clients portfolio includes major clients including Healthcare, Life Science, Financial Services, Energy, and Government industries.
- Manage the documented architectural blueprints of products, including non-functional requirements.
- Manage technology selection by considering technology strategy, costs, licensing, compatibility, interoperability, support, deployment, upgrade policies, and end-user environments.
- Managing the bigger picture by selling the architecture vision throughout the entirety of the software development life cycle, evolving it throughout the delivery if necessary and taking responsibility for ensuring that it's delivered successfully.
- Manage quality assurance by maintaining high code standards, design principles and source code analysis tools through to the use of continuous integration, automated unit testing, deployment automation and code coverage tools.
- Design, development and testing code by being a hands-on architect to continuously engage and participate in development projects, actively helping to shape and deliver them.
- Sc. in any of the STEM fields, preferably Computer Science.
- Five+ years of experience with identifying issues and implementing solutions to complex problems in medium to large-scale backend infrastructure and preferably mobile platforms.
- Demonstrable significant experience with analysing and solving complex and difficult problems across the stack.
- Five+ years of experience with web development frameworks (for example Spring, Hibernate and React) to ease the creation of complex, data-driven applications, that emphasises reusability and 'pluggability' of components, rapid development, and support the principle of don't repeat yourself.
- Demonstrate significant experience with secure software architectures designed for cloud-based solutions.
ACS are recruiting for a Senior Software Architect. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Senior Software Architect please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Senior Software Architect. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Senior Software Architect with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Senior Software Architect role you desire.