Child Protection and Wellbeing Team
The post is responsible for delivering alongside other professionals a range of statutory services to children, young people and their families in regard to the Children Act 1989/other relevant legislation in order to deliver both a prevention and safeguarding service. The role is delivered across a range of different service delivery contexts.
There are many opportunities for training and learning in the team. Social workers get regular supervision and support from the team manager. There are many opportunities for collaborative working and team members are always available to mentor and support new staff. The complexity of the needs of the children provides for much wider learning experiences than other social work teams.
The Role Of The Social Will Be
- To undertake assessment of children’s needs in accordance with Directorate policiesand procedures.
- Assessments will be carried out in conjunction with children, families,carers and other professionals and in a timely manner in accordance with Council’spolicies and procedures.
- To undertake assessments of children’s needs and create effective plans which arerenewed in a timely manner.
- To promote and safeguard the welfare of children.
- To apply specific methods of intervention as appropriate.
- To provide support, information and advice to families to help parents become moreself-reliant.
- To prepare reports for courts and various meetings and to present to a variety ofprofessionals in a variety of settings and may be required to attend to give evidence inlegal proceedings as required
- To maintain essential records, input and maintain records on the core computer systemas required
- To make available any records for statistical purposes or inspection.
- To attend team meetings and other meetings relevant to the work of the service groupas required by the Team Manager.
Many benefits available with the job , amazing location and flexibilty working environment. We have multiple opportunities within the service that might be the right role for you.
Contact us today, if your looking for the next move, whether you just want temporary or permanent work, relocating or a higher hourly rate. We would be happy to discuss these vacancies with you.
- Child Protection
- Social Work
- Young People
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'